Dates: 3-5 June 2006
Delegation organised by L&J Development & Consultancy. Book your trip.
Focus of the exhibition:
- Scientific research and
Scientists, researchers, business traders and developers, journalists, decision-makers from publishing houses, libraries and media organizations. US passport-holders are WELCOME!
Indoor booth space for companies, publishing houses, and the media ( Euro 60 / square meter).
The deadline for Exhibition space booking is 31 March 2006.
Please contact L&J DEVELOPMENT & CONSULTANCY for details LJinfo@narod.ru
SPECIAL TOUR TO NORTH KOREA
(3-6 June 2006)
We invite scientists, researchers, business traders and developers, journalists, decision-makers from publishing houses, libraries and media organizations to join our special tour to North Korea.
Professional journalists and US passport-holders will have a unique opportunity to visit the country as guests of DPRK Committee for Cultural Relations with Foreign Countries. (Read a story about the previous Special Tour for Arirang Mass Games, October 2006)
During your trip you will not only attend the Pyongyang International Exhibition for Science Technology and Book Publishing, but also visit the main places of interest in Pyonyang, Kaesong and DMZ-Panmunjom.
3-6 June 2006 (3 nights / 4 days)
Day 1: (3 June, Saturday)
11:30 DEPARTURE FROM BEIJING by JS 152
14:00 ARRIVAL IN PYONGYANG
16:00 MANSUDAE GRAND MONUMENT
17:00 MANGYONGDAE PARK
19:00 HOTEL CHECK-IN, DINNER
20:30 FREE TIME (WALKING TOUR AROUND PYONGYANG CITY CENTRE)
Day 2: (4 June, Sunday)
09:00 VISIT to the Pyongyang International Exhibition for Science Technology and Book Publishing
12:30 LUNCH ON THE PYONGYANG TV TOWER
13:30 PYONGYANG COMPUTER CENTRE
14:30 EXCURSION TO P'YONGHWA MOTORS FACTORY (TBC*)
17:00 T’ONGIL MARKET EXCURSION (To be Confirmed)
18:00 JUCHE TOWER (OPTIONAL ELEVATION)
19:00 DINNER, HOTEL
20:30 FREE TIME (TAXI EXCURSION, VISIT TO YANGGAKDO CASINO)
Day 3: (5 June, Monday)
08:30 COACH TOUR TO KAESONG CITY
11:00 KORYO MUSEUM, SONJUK BRIDGE
12:30 LUNCH IN THE HISTORICAL BUILDING
13:30 EXCURSION TO THE DMZ, PANMUNJOM, CONCRETE WALL
16:00 KAESONG SPECIAL ECONOMIC ZONE (To be Confirmed)
17:00 BACK TO PYONGYANG
19:30 FAREWELL DINNER IN PYONGYANG
Day 4: (6 June, Tuesday)
06:00 CHECK-OUT, DEPART HOTEL FOR SUNAN AIRPORT
8:10 FLIGHT BY JS 151 TO BEIJING
9:00 ARRIVAL IN BEIJING
- Return airplane ticket (Peking/Pyongyang/Peking)
with Air Koryo;
- Accommodation in Pyongyang: 5-star hotel ("Koryo" or "Yanggakdo"),
- A visit to the Pyongyang International Exhibition for Science Technology and Book Publishing, and all excursions as in the Program;
- A day trip to Kaesong city and the Demilitarised Zone (DMZ) including the truce village of Panmunjom;
- 3 meals a day, transportation, and an English-speaking guide;
- DPRK consular fee (which differs depending on your nationality);
- Airport tax in Pyongyang (Euro 11);
- Alcoholic drinks and beverages;
- Tips for guides and drivers.
Price and payment
- Euro 1550 per person.
- Single room supplement: 40 Euro per night.
- Payments for the tour can be accepted in Beijing on 1 June 2006, at the orientation meeting prior to DPRK visa issuance.
- Alternatively, payments (full or partial) can be forwarded to our LJinfo@narod.ru account via the PayPal system.
- Please notify us by e-mail about your wish to visit the DPRK in 3-6 June 2006 as a member of Cultural Delegation. In the same e-mail, please provide us with your personal information as listed below:
1) Name as in passport:
3) Date of Birth:
5) Passport number:
6) Current occupation with employer's address and telephone number:
7) Home address, home and mobile telephone numbers and e-mail address:
This information will be sent to Pyongyang for visa support to be arranged by the inviting party.
- Please download, print, and fill in the DPRK Visa Application Form (PDF file). Bring it with you to the orientation meeting on 1 June 2006, along with your passport, 2 passport-size photographs, and the Consular Fee.
- The deadline for booking the tour is 1 May 2006.
- Please arrive in Beijing by 1 June 2006 (Thursday) to attend the orientation meeting and finalize all paperwork.
If you need more information about the Pyongyang International Exhibition for Science Technology and Book Publishing,
please contact us at the following address: LJinfo@narod.ru